Your privacy is important to us. One of our highest priorities is maintaining your trust and confidence throughout. This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement/Policy”) explains how we intend to collect, store, transmit, disclose, process, and use the information that you provide to us through our website (collectively called the “Platform”).
As part of the Platform, we take reasonable measures to protect the information you provide to us. Nichebery is referred to as “we,” “our,” “us,” or “Company” in this Privacy Statement.
Collection of Personal information
In order to provide you excellent service, we may need personal information like your name, address, phone number, or email address. Based on your interaction, we may collect personal information about you. Any information that is reasonably identifiable about a person is considered Personal Information.
There are certain cases when we ask for personal information such as when you add items to the cart, join our mailing lists, register for our loyalty program, make in-store or online purchases, complete an online inquiry, or provide you valuable feedback.
Basically, you are not bound to provide any of your personal information while accessing the website. We may not be able to provide you with the service you require if the collection of your information is required by law, so if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, we may not be able to provide it.
Purpose of Collection of Your Information
There are several reasons we need to collect your personal information are:
- To create orders
- Answering your questions, solving complaints, and delivering you personalized experience
- To deliver you order you have placed from us
- Advertising the company, through various marketing campaigns
- Making it easy for us to develop new products and offerings for you
- Hiring team members and contractors
Sharing of Your Personal Information
If it is appropriate for the purposes outlined above, we may share your information with third parties, such as:
- Banking and financial institutions in order to process payment
- Any regulatory or government entities to comply with laws and regulations
- Services and partners contracted by the Company, including international and local agents, couriers, shipping companies, logistics. marketing and communications offices, statistical research firms, print and electronic mail houses, manufacturers and suppliers, external business advisers (e.g. auditors, lawyers), and external consultants.
Access and Correction of Any Personal Information
In order to keep our information as accurate as possible, we take all reasonable actions. In the event that you believe that the information about you on our site is inaccurate or incomplete, you are welcome to contact us at any time to request its correction.
We will take reasonable steps to correct any inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, or irrelevant personal information when you ask for it or we are satisfied that it is inaccurate, inappropriate, or misleading. You can ask that we notify another organization or agency of any changes we make to personal information about you that has previously been disclosed to another agency or organization covered by the Privacy Act.
You can also contact our customer care department if you would like to access or modify any personal information that we know about you. We may ask you for identification information before granting access or making corrections to your personal information. This is to ensure that your information is protected.
Link to Other Websites
You may find links to other sites on our website for your convenience. Nichebery is not responsible for the content of external websites. Linked sites may include their own privacy policies, so you should review them before using them. We are not responsible for the content, how those sites are used, or the privacy practices that can be found on those sites.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
You can trust us and your personal information will be kept safe from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. The Company adheres to a number of security measures, including security restrictions on access to its computers, controlled access to its corporate facilities, and policies on document storage and security. Paper and electronic forms of information are used to store information.
We take valid actions to:
- Ensure access to and use of your information within the website is limited to prevent any theft or malware
- Ensure that the personal information we use is accurate, updated, and complete
- We endeavor to protect the private information of users of our website. Although we cannot ensure the security of the information you share online- you can share that information at your own risk.
- If you are hesitant about sharing your information over the internet, you can contact our customer support team
- If you become aware of any malware or fraudulent activity, update us as soon as possible.
We may make periodic changes to this Privacy Notice without prior notice so that you remain informed about how we use your personal information. We may make periodic changes to this Privacy Notice without prior notice so that you remain informed about how we use your personal information.